Monday, October 8, 2018

Zte lte mf910+ wpa key unknown ( any way to read)

Hello Admin, i have a ZTE MIFI with model No= MF910+ which i have been battling with since a week now to detect the WIFI WPA security key. The sticker in which this key was written happen to have wear off and the pack was no longer with the client..
I was hoping Manager could kindly assist me or provide me a means to read the WPA Key with a command....probably issuing the right AT+ command, since i have a physical access to this MIFI......OR if possible other means.

1) I have connect this MIFI directly with PC with cable but cant access 192.168.X.X portal (Huawei use to work like this without key)


2) I have tried resetting the model, though successful but the default WIFI key is UNKNOW

No comments:
Write comments