Wednesday, August 22, 2018

why the firmwares having problem form the z3x server

several time I downloaded firmware for g920a. j710fn today I downloaded the firmware from z3x shell for the n7100 and again while starting flashing I faced error..
before I faced cm.bin error
today see log
Code:

Operation: Flash
Selected model: GT-N7100
Software version: 33.5
 File analysis... OK
Total file size: 0x57A1645C (1402 Mb)
Searching USB Flash interface... COM4 detected
Setup connection... OK
Reading PIT from phone... OK
Sending boot.img... error timeout
 Done with Samsung Tool PRO v.33.5

before I downloaded from sAmmobile and set was ok..
today also I have to forcefully download from sams site and wait for it to finish as it has slow speed and have to make customers wait ,,

even frp combination files are corrupted and shows error

why this happen
and what is solution???
waiting anwer from support
br
skhan

No comments:
Write comments